Product description >
Rectangular Luce parasol 3x4m with LED light
- Robust aluminium frame
- Oval-shaped pole, in order to optimise the sliding of the crank
- Water-resistant and 250g/m² dense canopy
- Built-in LED lighting system
- Free cover included
- Tiltable, foldable and rotates 360°
Sturdy and modern
This parasol is fully manufactured in aluminium, from the pole to the ribs, which ensures the durability and resistance of the product. The canopy is made of high-density polyester (250g / m²). The fabric is coated with a water repellent product, making the canvas water-resistant. The LED system is perfectly integrated into the parasol, with no visible wires. It consists of a solar charger on the top of the parasol, a wired remote control at the end of one rib, it is also possible to charge the LEDs with an extension cord (not included). The LED and batteries are replaceable and the solar module is easily removable. The ingenious cover, which is included, has a transparent section on the top which lets the sunlight through in order to charge the batteries.
- 3x4m canvas, about 12m²
- The frame is made of aluminium.
- Pole dimensions: 50x78mm (Alu: 2mm thickness)
- Height of the parasol: 2.70m (2m at the lowest point).
- Weight: 30kgs
- 1 package: 275x38x16cm
- Black polyethylene cover, with transparent window for charging the LEDs
- Charge time: 2 to 3 hours
- Usage time: 2 to 3 hours (works by being connected to wall plug)
Please note: the necessary base to weigh down the parasol is not provided. Click here to find a compatible base in our catalogue (fillable or resin). You can also find special concrete ballasts (from 40x40cm to 50x50cm) in large DIY stores. As per the design of cantilever parasols, this parasol does not resist well to extreme conditions or heavy rain.
The colour of the parasol in the photo may vary depending on your screen's settings.