Your data is collected and processed by WALIBUY, Société par Actions Simplifiée, which is registered in the Lille Metropolitan Trade Register under the number B 518 047 014 with capital of 578,930.00 euros. Their office is registered at 270 Avenue de l'Espace, 59118 WAMBRECHIES, France.
1. What types of data do you collect?
When creating an account:
• Required information: Account type, title, first name, surname, email address, password.
• Optional information: Company name, date of birth.
Additional data we collect when placing an order: Shipping address, billing address, mobile/landline phone number.
2. How do you use my data?
Data protection is a matter of trust and your trust is important to us. We have the utmost respect for your privacy. Our highest priority is protecting and ensuring legal compliance regarding the collection, processing and usage of your personal data. To ensure that you feel safe and protected when visiting our websites, we strictly adhere to the legal regulations regarding the processing of your personal data.
We use your data to:
• Manage your customer account
• Process your order(s)
• Manage your payment transaction(s)
• Customer Relationship Management through phone, email and/or chat
• Customer Satisfaction Management
• Tackle payment fraud
• Perform statistical analysis of customer demographics
• Send you targeted promotional offers by email
• Set up competitions or advertising campaigns
• Retarget with news and offers
• Send you newsletters
3. Who receives my data?
In accordance with the law no. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, amended by the law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, WALIBUY SAS commits to store all personal data collected via the www.alicesgarden.co.uk website and to not disclose them to any third party.
A note to customers and advertisers that in exceptional circumstances WALIBUY SAS may be required to disclose personal data to the following:
• WALIBUY SAS
• Authorised administrative and judicial authorities, only upon judicial requisition
• Technical service providers who help us provide and improve our services
4. How can I view, modify or delete my personal data?
You can access and modify the personal data in your user account at any time. Simply go to the “My account” section and click on “My Personal Information” or “Modify My Addresses” depending on the information you wish to access or modify.
In accordance with articles 38, 39 and 40 of the law no. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, amended by the law no. 2004-801 of 6th August 2004, any individual has the right to access, correct or remove as well as the right to oppose the processing of data concerning them at any time. You can exercise this right by contacting Alice’s Garden via https://www.alicesgarden.co.uk/cms/contact-us.
5. How long will you retain my data?
How long we keep your data depends on the purpose for which it was collected. Therefore, the time-frame for storing the same data may vary depending on the original reason for collection.
• Customer data (identity, electronic contact details, history of service usage) are kept for 3 years following the end of the commercial relationship;
• Account management data is preserved for a period of 5 years after its deletion, strictly for evidential purposes;
• Financial documents and accounting records are kept for 10 years, as per our legal requirements;
• Data relating to the transactions carried out and means of payment used are stored for a period of one year from the date of issue of the invoice or payment;
• Data likely to be requested by legal authorities (connection data, identity, contact details) are kept for 12 months from the date of their collection.
6. How do you protect my data?
We protect your data with physical, electronic and administrative security measures. Our safeguards include firewalls, physical access controls in our data centers and information access authorisation controls.
7. Who controls the data?
The company WALIBUY SAS (alicesgarden.fr) has appointed a Data Protection Officer within the company. They have the necessary status, skills and means to carry out this mission. They are the person in charge of processing the data collected on the www.alicesgarden.co.uk website.
To find out more about your legal rights, please visit the website of your regulatory authority:
• In the UK, this is the ICO: https://ico.org.uk/
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive when you connect to a website.
Cookie files are stored in your browser’s memory. Their lifetime is permanent. They contain a unique identifier per browser. They record the history of visits to our site and to each of its pages. You can set your browser to refuse these cookies without altering your experience on our site.
Cookies enable the server of the site visited or a third party server (advertising sales agency, web analytics service, etc.) to recognise the visitor’s machine - not the user.
To better manage your cookies: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
2. What types of cookies do you use at alicesgarden.co.uk?
We use functional and identification cookies:
Functional cookies record information about the choices you have made. They also make it possible to adapt the website to your needs by:
• remembering your connection information
• guaranteeing the security of your login data
• ensuring a consistent look and feel of the website
• count the number of visitors to the website
• record how visitors use the website
• improve website performance
• improve the user experience of the website
To request further information, you can contact us at the following address: https://www.alicesgarden.co.uk/cms/contact-us
Alice’s Garden Team.
Free deliveryon all products
Secure paymentby Norton
Our customerslove us